Inspire 1 Pro with 4K Zenmuse X5 Camera - Dual Remote
For a full review and spec write up on the Inspire 1 PRO, click here.
DJI Inspire 1 Pro “Features and Specifications”
After the successful launch of Inspire 1, DJI added a new member in their fleet called Inspire 1 Pro, which is much advanced and high tech compared to its older version. The shape of the Inspire 1 Pro is more or less same as that of the Inspire 1 but the main feature that differentiates Pro from the Inspire 1 is its camera. The Inspire 1 comes with a 12 megapixel camera, whereas the Inspire 1 Pro comes with the 16 megapixel camera. According to the head developer of Inspire 1 Pro, the trend of taking selfie and aerial pictures is becoming a rave these days. So DJI is making sure that you carry a better camera quality to capture the precious moments.
Some Advanced Features:
- Ready to Fly: The Inspire 1 Pro comes with a ready to fly feature. Which means that you don’t need to assemble the drone or have to buy other parts in order to fly the drone. The Inspire 1 Pro can be unboxed and is ready to fly.
- GPS Compatibility:Inspire 1 Pro has GPS compatibility. The drone connects to the GPS system and lets you know about the exact position of the drone is real time.
- Altitude Hold: By this feature, Inspire 1 Pro will keep on maneuvering in the same height even if you will leave the controller.
- Position Hold: This feature allows the Inspire 1 Pro to remain steady in one position even if the controller is left alone.
- Planning of Flight: It is one of the coolest features of the Inspire 1 Pro. It lets you to pre plan the path at which the drone will be hovering. Once the Inspire 1 Pro will be in air, it will follow the path that you have already programmed into the drone.
- Returning Home Feature: This feature allows the Inspire 1 Pro to return to its controller position by just pressing one key.
- Automatic Landing: The toughest part in flying a drone is landing. Keeping that in mind, DJI added a feature of automatic landing that enables the drone to land on its own by just pressing one key on the controller.
- Follow Me Capability: This feature allows the Inspire 1 Pro to follow the person who has the controller in his or her hand. It is a great feature to take aerial selfies without even worrying about the controlling of the drone.